Tuesday, December 8, 2009

December 8, 2009 - Day 120

Acrylic on 275lb Acquerello Italia watercolor paper

Wow! It has been 3 months since I started this project and I have not missed a day. One of my main excuses in the past for not being a successful artist was that I wasn't a prolific painter and I didn't have enough paintings to sell. Well this blog has blown that limiting belief right out of the water.

In the past 3 months I have painted 158 paintings. Some days I find it so hard to believe that I was capable of that. Last year I painted 25 paintings and felt that there was no way I could paint much more than that unless I quit my job and painted full time. Well here I am a year later still working 30+ hours/week and some how I found the time, energy and motivation to paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment