Friday, November 6, 2009

November 6, 2009 - Day 88

Da Vinci watercolor on 140lb Langton cold press paper

I am starting to burn out from completing a painting a day for 88 days. I really had to push myself to paint today. If it wasn't for this blog I don't think I would have had the motivation to complete a painting today. I know that if I didn't complete a painting today that I probably wouldn't have completed one tomorrow either.

I find that having to post the painting on this blog each day really keeps me on track. I feel that if I were to miss posting even one day that it would negate the purpose of this whole blog and I will have wasted the last 88 days for nothing.

Yes, I am THAT type of person. It's all black or white for me - either I am completing a painting a day or I'm not doing the project at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment