Sunday, August 23, 2009

August 23, 2009 - Day 13


Da Vinci watercolor on 140 lb Bockingford cold press watercolor paper



Another day with very little time to paint. I chose this painting mainly because it would be easy to do. Tonight I am so uninspired that I don't even have words to write a decent blog. I just am so unhappy with the quality of my work right now. I don't know what I am going to paint tomorrow but I am sure that I will be unhappy with the result!

Growl! Snarl! I would type the symbols for swearing but right now I can't even remember those. What I need is a fuming little emoticon. That would express my foul mood appropriately.

Deep breath . . . OK . . . I am calm . . . I am tranquil . . . I am centered. Tomorrow will be a better day. I won't be rushed and I can take the time to really plan what I want to paint.

What I really need to do is plan a series of paintings. At one time I wanted to paint the endangered animals of Canada. Perhaps I should try that. Or maybe I can do a series of peppers . . . I am really good at painting peppers. Or maybe a series of metal objects . . . painting shiny things is always fun. Hmmmmm . . . I will have to think about this tonight and see what transpires tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment