Thursday, August 13, 2009

August 13, 2009 - Day 3


Da Vinci watercolor paint on

140 lb Bockingford cold press watercolor paper


Worked on this on and off for 6 hours. The impulse is so strong to try to justify why it is not a masterpiece. A big part of me wants to try to explain what is wrong with the painting and/or what I could do better next time. I feel almost ashamed that I spent so much time working on something that didn't turn out perfect.

I can just hear my mother's voice asking "why did you waste your time on that?"

I have to remember that creating is not wasting time. Some days it is easier to remember that then others.


1 comment:

  1. That's the nice painting for flower pot done by you, I really appreciate you for this, thanks.

    Savita

    Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step

    ReplyDelete